Professional Hair Removal Conference
Another great year in the history books for the Professional Hair Removal Conference (PHRC). We had a great time this year! We received rave reviews about this years’ presenters, sponsors, and our wonderful host, Michelle De Leon.
Started in 2001 by DERMASCOPE Magazine and Les Nouvelles Esthetiques and Spa, PHRC has been successful in providing networking opportunities as well as continuing education for hair removal professionals. This years’ conference offered 18 continuing education hours.
PHRC also brings in several sponsors each year that present new techniques and ideas to attendees.
This years’ sponsors included:
- The Society for Clinical and Medical Hair Removal (SCMHR)
- Syneron/Candela, Silhouet-Tone
- Perron Rigot
- Satin Smooth
- Health & Harmony Spa Music.
A special thank you to our presenters!
- Courtney Freeman of Southeastern Esthetics Institute
- Pamela Bennett of Skintastic Skin Spa
- Lina Kennedy of Alexandria Professional
- Michelle De Leon of Aesthetics Laser Academy
- Dr. Alexandra Molinares of Molinares Medical & Holistic Centre
- Dr. Anagloria Mora of Heart Connection Co.
- Anabel De La Vega of Boca Beauty Academy
- Dora Salazar of Techno-Facials Skin Care Lounge
- Jesse Cormier of Associated Skin Care Professionals
- Vergie Bain of OSHA Cosmetics
- Melissa Black of Bombshell Salons and Candy Coat Beauty
- Krissa Gordon of Satin Smooth.
These ladies were wonderful to work with! They brought new perspectives and experiences to this years’ conference.
AIA’s next few stops are with ICES in Long Beach, Calif. on September 20-21st, 2015 at the Long Beach Convention Center
and then in Philadelphia, Pa. on October 25-26th, 2015 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
PHRC’s next conference will be in Dallas, Texas on May 14-16th, 2016.